Our Fire Police fulfill a special role during everyday operations at Litchfield Fire. Directing traffic and keeping the scene safe is an arduous, but well appreciated task. Without these dedicated individuals, operations are directly affected by bystanders, news organizations, etc., and this hindrance can cost money, time, and even lives.
- 18 yrs of age
- Complete course in Fire Police procedures
- Citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Maintain physical fitness qualification
- Maintain drug-free service
- Successfully pass background check